Gbenga-Power Foundation has provided foodstuffs to rural communities and educational support to ” schools worth several millions of naira in Kwara South senatorial district of Kwara state.
The founder and chairman of the foundation, Hon.Gbenga Oyekunle- Power stated this in Igbaja, Offa, Ganmo, Oro-Ago, Omupo, Ile ere , Yaru, Agunjin, OKe- Ode, etc towns of Kwara south senatorial district while distributing the materials to the several communities and schools across the senatorial area.
He said that, the gesture is meant to complement in the effort of parents and guardians in the task of moving the society forward.
See pictures below:
He also said that, the distribution of the foodstuffs free of charge to the rural areas is to reduce hunger and to boost the socio wellbeing of the society.
The founder who has been distributing foodstuffs, educational support materials, scholarship for several years to the people of Kwara south and Kwara central senatorial districts of the state said that, the support was neccessary so as to enhance their living.
Hon. Oyekunle-Power, who is a chieftain of APC in the state said that, the distribution of the educational support to the schools in the area would help the students to have access to educational materials that would add values to the academic excellence of the pupils.
Hon. Oyekunle- Power added that, the students should not allowed themselves to be used by any self seeking politicians in the state.
He urged the people of the state to vote all the APC candidates during the forthcoming general elections in the state.
He therefore pledge his commitment towards continuing to work with the progressives in APC so as to bring more succour to the doorsteps of the rural areas in the state.
However, residents of the communities and students of the schools lauded the gesture of the foundation in its tasks to boost their socioeconomic well being in the state.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections