The Chairman of the Gbenga Power Foundation, Honourable Gbenga Power-Oyekunle has described the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman, Kwara State Council of Traditional Rulers, Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, CFR as an epitome of progress, love and mutual coexistence.
Honourable Power made this observation in a statement he personally signed and made available to newsmen on the sidelines of the monarch 28th years anniversary on the throne of his forebears.
The Philanthropist and Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, said that the significant development recorded in the Emirate and Kwara State as a whole, speaks volume of the proactive and commitment spirit of the Emir.
“The Emir of Ilorin, His Royal Highness Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR has proven beyond reasonable doubt that ascending the throne of his forefathers is a blessing to the Alimi Descendants, Kwara State and Nigeria in general owning to the rapid and even development in almost three decades ”
“It is my fervent prayers that Allah grant you long life and good health so that we will tap from your reservoir of wisdom in many years to come”, he added.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death