The founder of Nurture Learning Academy, Dr. Asiat Ayinke Saka, has applauded the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, for his fatherly roles and promotion of peace and harmony in the state since his enthronement for the past 28years ago.
In her congratulatory message to the emir on the occasion of his 28th coronation anniversary, the educationist and former Commissioner for Health in the State, described Alhaji Sulu-Gambari as an embodiment and epitome of love, peace and progress in the state.
She also added that more significant developments have been witnessed in the Ilorin Emirate and beyond stressing that the Emir is a architect of modern Ilorin Emirate and promoter of positive morals, values and ethics.
Dr. Ayinke Saka said: “His Royal Highness, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR has in the last 28 years proved beyond reasonable doubt that he loves his people with a clear reflection that his ascension to the his a great blessing to humanity at large.
“On behalf of myself and family, I congratulate the emir and the entire people of Ilorin Emirate and Kwarans in general for witnessing the historic celebration of 28years of remarkable achievements of the emir on the exalted throne of Shehu Alimi Royal Dynasty. “
Facebook Comments Box
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death