Usman Baba Pategi, popularly known as Samanja Mazan Fama, has passed away at the age of 84.
The Kaduna-based but Pategi born popular Hausa film veteran actor died around 12:15 am on Sunday.
Mohammad Usman, one of his sons, revealed that his father left behind two wives., ROYAL NEWS reports.
He said “He died at the age of 84 and left behind two wives and 12 children,” he stated.
According to Mohammad, the funeral prayer will be held at 10 am at a mosque in Kabala Costain, Kaduna.
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*