Governor Ben Ayade of Cross Rivers State on Thursday dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Ayade’s CPS, Christian Ita confirmed the development to journalists.
He said the Governor made his defection known in a meeting with six APC governors who visited him at the Government House.
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends