Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State on Saturday thanked God for saving Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, whose helicopter crash landed in Kabba.
Ortom in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Terver Akase joined other Nigerians to appreciate God for sparing the life of the VP when the chopper carrying him and others crash-landed earlier Saturday in Kabba, Kogi State.
Governor Ortom said only God deserves praise for ensuring that the Vice President and those travelling with him came out of the aircraft unhurt.
He prayed God to continue to have mercy on Nigeria, especially as the country goes into the general election this month.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes