Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State on Saturday thanked God for saving Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, whose helicopter crash landed in Kabba.
Ortom in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Terver Akase joined other Nigerians to appreciate God for sparing the life of the VP when the chopper carrying him and others crash-landed earlier Saturday in Kabba, Kogi State.
Governor Ortom said only God deserves praise for ensuring that the Vice President and those travelling with him came out of the aircraft unhurt.
He prayed God to continue to have mercy on Nigeria, especially as the country goes into the general election this month.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign