By Hammed Salawu, Minna
Niger State Governor, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello has attributed the successes of his administration thus far to the wise counsels of the Niger State Council of Traditional Rulers led by His Royal Highness, the Etsu Nupe Alhaji Yahaya Abubakar.
The Governor stated this in a statement to mark the Etsu’s 14th year anniversary on the throne which also coincided with his 65th birthday.
The statement, signed by his Chief Press Secretary Malam Jibrin Baba Ndace, described the Etsu as hardworking, God-fearing and a living symbol of integrity.
Governor Sani Bello noted that, within 14years on the throne, the Monarch has made giant strides particularly in the promotion of peace and security in his kingdom and the state as a whole.
He also lauded the Etsu’s immense contribution in the promotion of education, especially that of the Girl-child, in his domain adding that the singular role of the traditional ruler has contributed to the development of the state.
The Governor commended the Etsu for his honesty, simplicity and the ability to carry everybody along assuring that the state government will continue to work with traditional rulers for the overall development of the state.
“We felicitate with our Royal Father on his birthday as well as his 14th anniversary on the throne. We are particularly happy that, all these years, the Etsu has remained a rallying point for his subjects”.
Governor Sani Bello, who also praised the Etsu Nupe for his support to the administration, described the reign of the monarch as very eventful and beneficial to the people of the state.
He prayed Allah to grant the Emir the requisite wisdom and sound health to witness many more years on the throne to serve his Creator and humanity.
Alhaji Yahaya Abubakar was coronated in 2003 as the 13th Etsu Nupe.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements