The new vice chancellor was the former Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) at the university between 2012-2016.
He was also a scientist at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), Kano-Nigeria between 2010 and 2012.
Professor Bala holds Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Soil Microbiology from the University of London (1995 – 1999)
He also has a Master’s Degree in Soil Chemistry from the University of Reading (1992–1993)
Bachelor’s Degree, Ahmadu Bello University-Agriculture, 1985 – 1989
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS