Kaduna State Governor Senator Uba Sani has welcomed the judgment of the Kaduna State Election Petition Tribunal which upheld his election in the March 18, 2023 Gubernatorial Elections,describing the verdict as a win for democracy,the rule of law,validation of the people’s will and above all,God’s decree.
“On this historic day, I join the people of Kaduna state to celebrate this monumental victory for democracy” the Governor stated.
“I consider this verdict not only as a win but a call to action,a call to deliver on our campaign promises as captured in the SUSTAIN agenda .This victory is a testament to the strength of our great judicial institutions and a proud moment for me as one of the pioneer advocates for democratic governance in Nigeria decades ago”
“The Deputy Governor, Dr Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe and I,express our immense gratitude to the good people of Kaduna State for their prayers, support and firm belief in our mandate.
Indeed,your unshaken loyalty and confidence in our administration is the propellant to ensuring we continue to deliver on our promises to you.” Governor Sani added.
The Governor while commending the tribunal judges for their diligence and steadfastness in handling the case, described their commitment to upholding truth, justice and the rule of law as exemplary.
Additionally,he thanked his erudite legal team for their representation, and praised the leadership and members of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for their unflinching support from the beginning of the tribunal.
Finally,in the spirit of togetherness, Governor Uba Sani has resolved to continue to encourage dialogue with all stakeholders irrespective of political divides, he also promised to maintain an open-door policy to well-meaning citizens to move our great state forward.
Muhammad Lawal Shehu
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor of Kaduna State
28th September 2023.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban