Unknown gunmen attacked the country home of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Professor George Obiozor, in Awo-Omamma, Oru LGA, Imo State, in the early hours of today March 19.
At least two buildings sitting on the property were affected by the fire. Obiozor was not at home when his house was attacked by the assailants.
The state police command is yet to comment on this incident.
See a video of the burnt house below;
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year