”It was the worst decision of my life”- Denrele Edun speaks on the one time he ever dated a man (video)
Media personality, Denrele Edun, turns 40 today June 13. Ahead of his birthday, he spoke with Chude Jideonwo about his life journey and revealed that he had once dated a man.
According to Denrele, the experience was the worst in his life and the man in question was very toxic to him all through the period they saw each other.
In his words;
”I have not been in too many relationships which is why I am always very skeptical about getting into them. So one day I said to myself, maybe the girls do not have anything to offer me and then I had quite a bit of male attention, so I said let me just give somebody a chance. That was the worse decision of my life.
From then on, I have said I am my own sugardaddy. I have a strong masculine side designed to take care of my feminine side because the person I decided to experiment with was the most draining thing I had ever done in my life and I am never going to be caught in that sought of situation.
I met the most disrespectful, most disregarding, the temper I had not seen. I tried to quell it. I said Okay so God, maybe you sent this man into my life because you wanted me to change this person, maybe you wanted me to fix it”he said.
Denrele said he somehow got his reality check and got out of the relationship after months of people telling him it was toxic for him.
Watch a clip of the interview below…
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Ex-Nigerian Minister, Kola Jamodu installed as Asiwaju of Ere Kingdom (PHOTOS)
- IEYDA applauds Police, Army, others over peaceful conduct of polls
- How FG punished me for going to court over naira policy – Gov Matawalle
- Nigeria’s total public debt stock hits N46.25trn in Q4 2022 – NBS
- Asari Dokubo leads solidarity walk for President-Elect Tinubu in Rivers State
- MC Oluomo bans illegal Agbero taxes in part of Lagos
- Justice AbdulMuttalib Ambali’s demise, great loss to humanity Emir Sulu-Gambari
- TRIBUTE TO LATE HON. JUSTICE MUTALLIB AHMAD AMBALI OFR
- UNILORIN don, Prof. Aishatu Gobir gets new appointment, group reacts
- Ikpeazu sacks all Special Advisers, Aides