A contestant in the race for Bayero University Kano, Vice Chancellorship position, Prof. Adamu Idris Tanko has withdrawn from the contest.
Solacebase reports that Prof. Adamu Idris Tanko came second in the community acceptance poll, a major process in the selection of a new Vice-Chancellor in the university held on Wednesday.
The withdrawal was contained in a letter addressed to the Registrar of the University dated August 6, 2020, and sighted by Solacebase titled ‘’Acceptance of Congregational Parley Results and Withdrawal from the Race for Vice Chancellorship.’’
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory