A contestant in the race for Bayero University Kano, Vice Chancellorship position, Prof. Adamu Idris Tanko has withdrawn from the contest.
Solacebase reports that Prof. Adamu Idris Tanko came second in the community acceptance poll, a major process in the selection of a new Vice-Chancellor in the university held on Wednesday.
The withdrawal was contained in a letter addressed to the Registrar of the University dated August 6, 2020, and sighted by Solacebase titled ‘’Acceptance of Congregational Parley Results and Withdrawal from the Race for Vice Chancellorship.’’
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn