Following the disqualification of Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State for the governorship primaries of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), the governor has allegedly decamped to the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP).
According to reports, Obaseki move to the PDP along with all the 18 local government chairmen and 12 members of the State House of Assembly.
ROYSL NEWS also gathered that Obaseki has collected his PDP membership card at Ward 4, Oredo Local Government Area of the state.
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations