Kanye West is seeking joint legal and physical custody of his four children with Kim Kardashian in their ongoing divorce.
On Friday, April 9, the rapper’s attorneys filed his response in Los Angeles superior court to Kardashian West’s February divorce filing to end their six-and-a-half-year marriage.
According to TMZ, Kanye’s response to Kardashian’s February divorce filing is “basically a mirror image” of his estranged wife’s petition, agreeing that the marriage should end over irreconcilable differences and that the two should share custody of their children: North, age 7, Saint, age 5, Chicago, age 3, and Psalm, who turns 2 next month.
And like Kardashian West’s filing, West’s asks that the court’s right to award spousal support to either person be terminated.
According to Kardashian West’s 19 February petition, the two have a pre-nuptial agreement, and under it, they kept their property separate throughout their marriage.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants