Kanye West is seeking joint legal and physical custody of his four children with Kim Kardashian in their ongoing divorce.
On Friday, April 9, the rapper’s attorneys filed his response in Los Angeles superior court to Kardashian West’s February divorce filing to end their six-and-a-half-year marriage.
According to TMZ, Kanye’s response to Kardashian’s February divorce filing is “basically a mirror image” of his estranged wife’s petition, agreeing that the marriage should end over irreconcilable differences and that the two should share custody of their children: North, age 7, Saint, age 5, Chicago, age 3, and Psalm, who turns 2 next month.
And like Kardashian West’s filing, West’s asks that the court’s right to award spousal support to either person be terminated.
According to Kardashian West’s 19 February petition, the two have a pre-nuptial agreement, and under it, they kept their property separate throughout their marriage.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide