The Kwara State Deputy Governor, Mr Kayode Alabi, has again called on the Youth to be focus and embrace agriculture to enhance the future of the State and the Nation.
Mr Alabi who made the call today in Ilorin while commissioning an Agricultural outfit, Heart and Capital Nigeria Limited said education and farming is the future and key to the development and progress of the Nation.
The Deputy Governor charged Youth to be determined adding that the State government would support progressive initiative aimed at taking the State to the next level.
He stated that the State could feed the Nation with its abundant human and natural resources calling on the people particularly the youth to key into the various agricultural potentials.
Mr Alabi commended the initiators of the outfit imploring them not to be discouraged as they would reap the fruits of their labour in due course.
The Chairman of the Agric outfit, Mr Umar Adelodun said the Company started in 2015 and have engaged over 4,000 youths on a yearly basis to take agricbusiness to the next level.
Mr Adelodun thanked the State government for its support pledging that the Company would not let the State down.
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks
- Celine Dion cancels shows over incurable disease
- Reps disagree with CBN, orders suspension of cash withdrawal limit
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project