Governor Yahaya Bello on Thursday emerged the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress(APC) in Kogi State.
He won the APC primary with 3,127 with a landslide. Counting is ongoing at the collation centre
He was approved as the aspirant of APC and three others to seek the candidature of the party ahead of the governorship election in Kogi state. The party also disqualified 12 aspirants, including the two sons of a former governor of the state, late Abubakar Audu.
The party’s screening committee, chaired by Senator Hope Uzodinma, approved Bello, a member of the House of Representatives, Hassan Bello, Ekele Aisha Blessing and Abubakar Bashir.
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project
- 2023: Why Nigerians should elect Tinubu — Lagos BRT boss
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people