A statement signed by the Acting Registrar, Mr Mohammed Shuaib, on Sunday in Ilorin, said the one-week grace was to allow students with registration issues to resolve them.
The statement read in part: “This is to inform the entire University community that the first Semester Examinations scheduled to commence on Monday 19 April 2021, have been postponed by a week.
”The one-week grace is out of the management’s magnanimity to allow students who have registration or other issues to resolve them, before commencement of the examinations.
”Students are therefore advised to avail themselves of this rare opportunity”. (NAN)
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment