KWASU postpones first semester examination to finalise students’ registration
The Kwara State University (KWASU) has postponed the institution’s first semester examination from April 19 to April 26.
A statement signed by the Acting Registrar, Mr Mohammed Shuaib, on Sunday in Ilorin, said the one-week grace was to allow students with registration issues to resolve them.
The statement read in part: “This is to inform the entire University community that the first Semester Examinations scheduled to commence on Monday 19 April 2021, have been postponed by a week.
”The one-week grace is out of the management’s magnanimity to allow students who have registration or other issues to resolve them, before commencement of the examinations.
”Students are therefore advised to avail themselves of this rare opportunity”. (NAN)
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Davido announces album release, returns to social media
- President Buhari commissions new office of National Security Adviser (Photos)
- Protesters call for Interim Govt, INEC chairman arrest
- I will never be a member of APC– Fayose
- PHOTO NEWS : Gov. AbdulRazaq visits Iyiola Akogun
- Saudi Arabia releases date on when Ramadan fasting will start
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s re-election victory is deserving—Nupehood boss
- Peter Obi rigged 2023 election, not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo
- Time for politicking is over — Tinubu
- Breaking….CBN Gov., Godwin Emefiele Raises Interest Rate To 18%