The Emir of Gwanara in Baruten local government area of Kwara State, Alhaji Abdullahi Idris, has conferred the traditional title of Yon Yeruma of Gwanara Emirate on the Clerk of the Kwara State House of Assembly, Hajia Jummai Kperogi.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the new Yon Yeruma of Gwanara Emirate has been instrumental to the stability of Kwara State House of Assembly in recent times.
At the event, Hajia Kperogi described traditional institution has been described as one of the foremost platforms to get connected to the people and contribute positively to their lives.
She added that the new traditional title bestowed on her was a challenge and opportunity to render more contributions to Gwanara Emirate and its people.
It would be recalled that the Present 9th Assembly was inaugurated as a fresh yolk with all the honourable members as greeners, it was the vast experience of Hajia Kperogi in legislative matters that has largely contributed to the stability and progress of the Assembly within a short period.
Meanwhile, the Yon Yeruma has expressed appreciation to well wishers especially Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq and the Speaker of the Kwara State House of Assembly, Hon. Danladi Yakubu, for their show of love over the new attainment.
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity