Twitter influencer, Lazy Writa has narrated how a lady was allegedly given a thread and needle to sew her ripped jeans before she could get a National ID in Port Harcourt.
He stated that this happened even after the lady paid N3,000 to get the I.D Card. He also claimed that another girl was sent home for wearing short skirt on grounds of “not having respect for the Nigerian government”.
Lazy Writa said this happened at Elimg alt=’Lady given thread and needle to sew her ripped jeans before she could get a National ID in Port Harcourt’ class=’img-responsive text-center’ style=’margin: auto;’bolu Civic Centre in Port Harcourt. He tweeted;
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal