The Naira on Wednesday weakened for the third day against the dollar at the Investors and Exporters window, exchanging at N431.
The figure represented a decrease of 0.08 per cent, compared with N430.67 it exchanged for the dollar on Tuesday.
The open indicative rate closed at N428. 67 to the dollar on Wednesday.
An exchange rate of N444 to the dollar was the highest rate recorded within the day’s trading before it settled at N431.
The Naira sold for as low as N417 to the dollar within the day’s trading.
A total of 131.30 million dollars was traded in foreign exchange at the official Investors and Exporters window on Wednesday.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo