An Overland Airways has caught fire at the Murtala Muhammad International Airport in Lagos.
It was gathered that the plane which was parked at one of the General Aviation Terminal hangars caught fire on Friday as a result of spark.
The plane which went up in flames affected other planes parked close by.
ROYAL NEWS reports that no casualty was recorded.
The Fire department of the airport successfully doused the fire, though the plane reportedly burnt beyond redemption.
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling