Prof Alaro’s award, honour to Ilorin Emirate, Kwarans— Emir of Ilorin
The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has disclosed that the recognition of the intellectual and scholartic contributions of Prof. Abdurrazaq Abdulmajeed Alaro (mni) by the authority of International Islamic University of Madina, Saudi Arabia is highly remarkable.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari’s reaction to the award of ‘most intellectual impact’ won by the University don is contained in a goodwill message issued on Saturday by the Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona.
The monarch commended the outstanding contributions of Prof. Alaro to the propagation of Islam as well as mentoring younger generations to the path of indept understanding of the Holy Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) through his enviable qualities of Islamic law and intellectual prowess.
The Emir who confirmed that the award is a great honour to the entire people of Ilorin Emirate, government and people of Kwara State as well as Nigerians as a whole even as he urged the scholar not to relent in his efforts of promoting morality, peace and harmony in the society.
While congratulating the award recipient for the feat attained in the international realm, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari also rejoiced with the authority of the University of Ilorin for sustaining the sanctity of research and scholarship among its students and academic staff.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari