In the spirit of Ramadan, an APC legislator, Abubakar Lado Suleja, has donated the sums of N50 million cash to his supporters and friends.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the member of the House of Representatives representing Gurara/Tafa and Suleja federal constituency in Niger State donated cash ranging between N200,000 to N1 million to individuals.
Meanwhile, the Gurara/Tafa and Suleja federal constituency in Niger State has also had a fair share of the insecurity and terrorism in Niger State, with bandits kidnapping and sacking many remote communities.
Lado explained that he needed to show loyalty with royalty. He added that the money was to thank his people for their patience and commitment.
“He said he purposely chose the Ramadan period to repay them in full. The cash disbursements were given to beneficiaries as follows: N1million, N500,000, N300,000 and N200,000,” the source said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections