The Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari is presently overseeing the 43rd virtual meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) at the First Lady Conference Room, Presidential Villa Abuja.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha and Chief of Staff to the President, Ibrahim Gambari, is physically attending the meeting, which started at 10:00 am.
Read Also: Tinubu defends Buhari on attacks
The report revealed that seven Ministers are attending the meeting. They include Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, Finance, Zainab Ahmed, Justice, Abubakar Malami and Foreign Affairs, Geoffery Onyeama.
Others participant are the Ministers of the Federal Capital Territory, Mohammed Bello, Minister of State Petroleum, Timipre Sylva, and Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouk.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92