Princess Rukaiya Atiku Abubakar, wife of former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), for the 2023 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar has said that her husband is the only candidate that has strong support for women.
According to her, it was for this reason that the former VP set aside the sum of $10 billion for women and youth empowerment if elected into power.
Rukaiya and the other members of her organisation PRACO, were in Bauchi State on Tuesday to rally the support of Northeast women for her husband, Atiku Abubakar.
“My husband, Atiku Abubakar, is the only Presidential candidate in the forthcoming 2023 election that has a strong support for women and youth inclusion in governance.
“It is in the light of this that he had promised to set aside $10Billion for youth and women empowerment,” she said.
Rukaiya, one of the wives of the 2023 presidential candidate of the PDP, has been seriously involved in Atiku’s campaign for the forthcoming election.
She promised that if Atiku emerged as President, he would work towards proffering solutions to those myriad of issues affecting women’s advancement.
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants