Former French president, Jacques Chirac , has died. He was aged 86.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that for several years he had suffered from memory loss said to be linked to a form of Alzheimer’s disease or to the minor stroke that he had while in office.
Chirac, who was head of state from 1995 to 2007, boasted one of the longest continuous political careers in Europe – twice president, twice prime minister and 18 years as mayor of Paris.
- BREAKING… Kwara Governor rejoices with PDP over Appeal Court verdict
- BREAKING…. Appeal Court declares PDP winner of Ilorin South assembly elections
- EFCC arraigns former Finance Commissioner, Demola Banu today
- Adelabu floors Seyi Makinde at Appeal Court
- Suspected political thugs set Kogi SDP secretariat ablaze
- SERAP sends anti-Buhari open letter to Archbishop of Canterbury
- SAD…Ex-Petroleum Minister dies at 83
- BREAKING…President resigns after re-election
- Buhari rejoices with Kaigama over appointment
- See full names of newly promoted Army, Naval and Airforce Officers