A 33year old Nigerian, Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale, has been found dead in a car booth near a school in North Nicosia, Cyprus.
Late Obasanjo was described as a PhD holder in Architecture from Cyprus International University.
Further checks revealed that the deceased had first studied Architecture at the Federal University of Technology, Yola and also attended Covenant Christian Academy.
However, Obasanjo was declared missing on July 1 according to local reports and found dead on 8 July.
His body was discovered wrapped in a blanket, reported ROYAL NEWS.
It was not clear whether the Nigerian had a family connection with Nigeria’s former leader, Olusegun Obasanjo. On his Facebook profile, he wrote that he was from Ilorin, Kwara state.
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline
- Buhari rejoices with 90yr-old female Professor, Bolanle Awe