Former Senate President, Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has described the demise of the Olupo of Ajase-Ipo, Oba Sikiru Atanda Sanni Woleola Ilufemiloye ll, as a sad and painful loss.
In a condolence message signed by his Press Officer on Local Matters, Abdulganiyu Abdulqadir, Saraki described late Olupo as a bridge-builder and an icon of peace who preached and worked for harmonious relationship between his people and other communities in the state and beyond.
Saraki also commiserated with all sons and daughters of Ajase-Ipo and urged them to be consoled by the fact that the late Olupo lived a good and fulfilled life.
The former Senate President said Oba Woleola will be remembered for his relentless commitment to the development of his community as well as his tireless devotion to fostering unity between Ajase-Ipo and its neighbouring communities.
He prayed to Allah to forgive the sins of the departed traditional ruler, grant him a place in Aljannah firdaus and give his family, friends and the people of Ajase Ipo the fortitude to bear the loss.
- Ganduje removes travel ban for Buhari to visit Kano
- 3 policemen killed in Ebonyi by unknown gunmen
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi