The Supreme Court, on Wednesday has again reaffirmed its judgment ordering a member of the House of Representatives representing, Vandikwa/Konshisha constituency, Honourable Herman Hembe to return all salaries and allowances collected before his removal from office.
The court, headed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Onnoghen, while delivering the judgment on the application filed by Hembe, struck out the application on the grounds that the law does not allow the court to review its own judgment whether it was right or wrong.
Hembe had approached the court seeking a review of the judgment as it relates to the refund of salaries and allowances.
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai