Uwazie: Nollywood records third actor’s death 48hours after Muphy’s demise
Another Nollywood actor, Chikezie Uwazie, is dead.
The deceased died in the United States of America, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The actor who relocated to the United States seven years ago, was one of the top actors in the Nigerian movie industry in the 2000s.
A colleague, Obey Etok Chima who confirmed Uwazie’s death, said he died after a second brain surgery.
According to her:
“I can’t believe I’m posting this. I can’t imagine am posting this. Chikezie Uwazie goneeeee. After a 2nd brain surgery. Gini na emezi. Am so shocked to get this news this evening. Just got this from our IMSU alumni platform. I thought you told me you were going to the states for greener pastures. You promised to come back some years back but I didn’t see you. Can’t believe you are gone but God knows best. Rest on Chyko”.
This is coming barely 48 hours after news on the death of popular Nollywood actors, Saint Obi and Murphy Afolabi made headlines.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje