Former Council Chairman of Mangu Local Government Area of Plateau State, Barr. Caleb Mutfwang, has been declared winner of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) governorship primaries in the state.
By Nanchang Paul ,Jos
He polled 252 votes to defeathis closest rival, Chief Wungak Kefas who scored 113 Votes .
It was gathered that bud-up to the elections, four other aspirants stepped down their ambitions.
Our correspondent reports that the primaries was peaceful amid tight security in Jos ,as
16 aspirant contested the Primaries .
Shortly after the result declaration, Caleb Mutfwang said: “Today marks the process of reclaiming the glory of Plateau State.”
Mutfwang promised that he will give the people of the state the leadership that they deserve.
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor