A Woman has been arrested by the police for allegedly cutting off one of the fingers of her niece living with her in Onitsha.
According to reports, the suspect, known for always assaulting the child for bad behavior.
However, the physical abuse took the drastic turn as she chopped off the girl’s finger because the victim failed to do some chores.
According to reports, the suspect who hails from Enugu is based in Onitsha, and residents are seeking justice for the young girl after pouncing hard, physically and verbally on the woman.
One of the eyewitnesses who shared photos of the suspect and victim online described the act as evil, said;
“U people should come and see Ekwensu Nwanyi ooooo An onitsha based Enugu state woman cuts off the finger of her niece living with her” he wrote.
“We are being humiliated, our women are assaulted, put in cell naked”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide