This is contained in a statement issued by the Secretary of the group, Jabir Maiturare, on Saturday in Kaduna.
Maiturare said that ITAN, which comprised different tribes and religions drawn from all parts of the country, had x-rayed many aspiring candidates who showed interests either publicly or otherwise in joining the 2023 presidential race.
“After our consultation and review of personalities who think they have what it takes to lead the country, we resolved to advocate for Bello, who is a youth and capable of taking Nigeria to the promised land,’’ Maiturare stated.
According to him, Bello has always expanded the scope of youths and women participation in governance, which makes ITAN stand for him.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory