Popular singer, Divine Ikubor, known professionally as Rema, has taken to Twitter to share a thought provoking piece about success and generational wealth.
The Mavin signee stated that when the generational wealth of your family starts from you, you work differently from those born with a silver spoon.
According to him, you would not be focused on showing off your wealth, instead your drive would be to sustain the source of the breakthrough.
The 21-year-old singer noted that there is no shame in that, but at the end of the day, what people do with their wealth depends on their definition of success.
Sharing a photo of him performing on a stage, Rema wrote,
“You work different when generational wealth starts from you, you’re not doing too much you’re just doing your best to sustain the breakthrough and there’s no shame in that, it all depends on how you define your success, the worst thing to do is let others define it for you.”
See his tweet below,
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)