The death of the Asiwaju of Offa, Chief Emmanuel Adesoye, has been described as a collosal loss, to the People of Kwara State.
The Speaker of the Kwara State House of Assembly Dr. Ali Ahmad, made the observation, while reacting to the demise of the high Chief of Offa.
A Statement by his Chief Press Secretary Abdul Rahman Sanni, said Dr Ahmad, who noted that Chief Adesoye had contributed significantly towards the socio- economic transformation of not only, Offa, Kwara state, in particular, but the northern Nigeria as a whole, through his entrepreneurial skills, would be greatly missed.
The Speaker, while describing Chief Adesoye as a “great Patriot, industrialist and humanitarian per excellence,said the Asiwaju of Offa’ s giant stride, in education, industrialising Offa, Kwara State and the northern Nigeria, would remain indelible in the annal of history of Nigeria”.
Dr. Ahmad described death as inevitable end of all mankind, and urged his immediate family, the Oloffa of Offa, Oba Muftau Gbadamosi Esuwoye ll, the entire people of Offa, government and people of Kwara State, to take solace, in the fact that the deceased had touched many lives, through his endowments.
While enjoining affluent Nigerians, to emulate his sterling qualities, to further make Nigeria a worth place to live in, observed with delight that the Offa, witnessed accelerated socio- economic transformation, while he was the Asiwaju of Offa.
Dr Ahmad then prayed God to grant the soul of the deceased, eternal rest, his immediate family, the Olofa of Offa, Oba Muftau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II, the entire People of Offa, Government and People of Kwara State, the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor