The death of the Asiwaju of Offa, Chief Emmanuel Adesoye, has been described as a collosal loss, to the People of Kwara State.
The Speaker of the Kwara State House of Assembly Dr. Ali Ahmad, made the observation, while reacting to the demise of the high Chief of Offa.
A Statement by his Chief Press Secretary Abdul Rahman Sanni, said Dr Ahmad, who noted that Chief Adesoye had contributed significantly towards the socio- economic transformation of not only, Offa, Kwara state, in particular, but the northern Nigeria as a whole, through his entrepreneurial skills, would be greatly missed.
The Speaker, while describing Chief Adesoye as a “great Patriot, industrialist and humanitarian per excellence,said the Asiwaju of Offa’ s giant stride, in education, industrialising Offa, Kwara State and the northern Nigeria, would remain indelible in the annal of history of Nigeria”.
Dr. Ahmad described death as inevitable end of all mankind, and urged his immediate family, the Oloffa of Offa, Oba Muftau Gbadamosi Esuwoye ll, the entire people of Offa, government and people of Kwara State, to take solace, in the fact that the deceased had touched many lives, through his endowments.
While enjoining affluent Nigerians, to emulate his sterling qualities, to further make Nigeria a worth place to live in, observed with delight that the Offa, witnessed accelerated socio- economic transformation, while he was the Asiwaju of Offa.
Dr Ahmad then prayed God to grant the soul of the deceased, eternal rest, his immediate family, the Olofa of Offa, Oba Muftau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II, the entire People of Offa, Government and People of Kwara State, the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children