The Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Kwara Stateby Council commiserates with the State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed, the people of Omu Aran and Offa over the deaths of Oba Charles Oladele Ibitoye, the Olomu of Omu Aran and Chief Emmanuel Adesoye, the Asiwaju of Offa.
In a statement signed by the State Secretary, Comrade Babatunde Jimba the NUJ described the passage of the two prominent Kwarans as rude shock and colossal loss to the state.
The union similarly condoles the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari who is the Chairman, Kwara State Council of Chiefs on the death of Olomu saying the monarch will be greatly missed for his dexterity and good luck which made Omu Aran economically viable and prosperous.
Kwara Council of NUJ also urged the Olofa, Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi and the entire Offa community to see the death of Chief Adesoye as divined.
The two personalities according to the statement are rear gems in the history of Kwara State and their respective communities.
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance