The Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Kwara Stateby Council commiserates with the State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed, the people of Omu Aran and Offa over the deaths of Oba Charles Oladele Ibitoye, the Olomu of Omu Aran and Chief Emmanuel Adesoye, the Asiwaju of Offa.
In a statement signed by the State Secretary, Comrade Babatunde Jimba the NUJ described the passage of the two prominent Kwarans as rude shock and colossal loss to the state.
The union similarly condoles the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari who is the Chairman, Kwara State Council of Chiefs on the death of Olomu saying the monarch will be greatly missed for his dexterity and good luck which made Omu Aran economically viable and prosperous.
Kwara Council of NUJ also urged the Olofa, Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi and the entire Offa community to see the death of Chief Adesoye as divined.
The two personalities according to the statement are rear gems in the history of Kwara State and their respective communities.
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin
- Opinion: Celebrating a quintessential ex-Defence Minister, Gen. BS Magashi @ 74