The All Progressives Congress, (APC) in Arandun Ward of Irepodun Local Government Area of Kwara State at the weekend held a meeting in view of the crisis rocking the party.
The entire members insisted that their loyalty is solidly for Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq stressing that Kwara APC chairman, Hon. Bashir Bolarinwa, should stand-off the matter.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that several moves had been made by the leadership of the party led by a respected party Stalwart in the local government, Mr. Shuaib Olanrewaju towards ensuring that peace prevail.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal