The All Progressives Congress, (APC) in Arandun Ward of Irepodun Local Government Area of Kwara State at the weekend held a meeting in view of the crisis rocking the party.
The entire members insisted that their loyalty is solidly for Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq stressing that Kwara APC chairman, Hon. Bashir Bolarinwa, should stand-off the matter.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that several moves had been made by the leadership of the party led by a respected party Stalwart in the local government, Mr. Shuaib Olanrewaju towards ensuring that peace prevail.
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling