APC Diaspora returns N2.4m undisbursed campaign fund
The Diaspora, Directorate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) has returned N2.4million unspent campaign allowance for the 2023 general election.
Ms Ifeoma Nwankwo, the Secretary, APC PCC Diaspora Directorate, said this in a report made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday in Abuja.
“Importantly, the Diaspora Directorate received only N10 million during the campaign phase.
“The sum was allocated for Diaspora Directorate members’ transportation, but only N7.6 million was disbursed while the balance has been refunded accordingly,” she said.
She thanked the leadership of the APC PCC for the opportunity to serve the party and country generally.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari