Bashir Ahmad commends The Time Magazine for recognizing Bola Tinubu
Bashir Ahmad, an aide to the president Muhammadu Buhari, has hailed The Time Magazine for naming Bola Tinubu, the President-Elect among the 100 most influential People in 2023.
He wrote on social media:
Dear @TIME Magazine
I write to commend you for recognizing and including Nigeria’s President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in your prestigious list of the 100 Most Influential People of 2023.
Over the years, Bola Tinubu has been a prominent figure in Nigerian politics, and his influence extends beyond his home country. He has played a crucial role in shaping Nigeria’s politics and has been a driving force in advancing democratic governance in Africa’s most populous nation.
Tinubu’s contributions to politics and governance in Nigeria, particularly his role in the ruling party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), have been widely recognized by political analysts and commentators worldwide.
Furthermore, Bola Tinubu’s commitment to promoting democracy, good governance, and economic development in Nigeria aligns with the values and mission of your Magazine. His inclusion in your prestigious list is a testament to his remarkable achievements and impact on Nigerian society.
Once again, thank you for your thoughtful inclusion of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2023.
I look forward to reading more about the outstanding achievements of this influential individual and the next President of the Africa’s largest economy, in your subsequent publications.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje