The national convention of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) earlier scheduled to hold on 26, February 2022 has been postponed indefinitely.
ROYAL NEWS reports the party issued a letter to that effect on Monday (today) duly signed by the Chairman of the Caretaker and Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC), Governor Mai Mala Buni and Secretary of the committee, Senator John Akpanudoedehe.
The said letter was addressed to the chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, titled, ‘Notice For The Conduct Of Zonal Congresses.
APC said the latest notice supercede its earlier notice of a national convention sent to INEC, “The zonal congresses will hold on March 26, 2022 while INEC is expected to mobilise its officials to monitor the exercise.”
- 12yrs of exit: Remembering Alh. S.A. Arowona everyday with prayers
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment