The national convention of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) earlier scheduled to hold on 26, February 2022 has been postponed indefinitely.
ROYAL NEWS reports the party issued a letter to that effect on Monday (today) duly signed by the Chairman of the Caretaker and Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC), Governor Mai Mala Buni and Secretary of the committee, Senator John Akpanudoedehe.
The said letter was addressed to the chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, titled, ‘Notice For The Conduct Of Zonal Congresses.
APC said the latest notice supercede its earlier notice of a national convention sent to INEC, “The zonal congresses will hold on March 26, 2022 while INEC is expected to mobilise its officials to monitor the exercise.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders