The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ( EFCC) Ilorin Zonal Office has arrested six persons in connection with their alleged involvements in the offence bordering on internet fraud and other fraud related Offences.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the suspects are; Atanda Femi Benjamin, Atoyebi Samson, Olapade Oladimeji Solomon, Amoo Saheed, Lawal Opeyemi Mubarak and Sadiku Muniru Dolapo.
They were arrested in the early hours of Thursday near Kwara State House of Assembly, in Ilorin, the State Capital based on intelligence reports over their involvement in internet fraud.
The Suspects have confessed to the Crime while being interogated by the operatives of the Commission.
Items recovered from them include, three exotic cars, Laptops, mobile phones among others.
They will soon be charged to Court.
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling
- Wike donates N70million to families of three slain police officers
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity