The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ( EFCC) Ilorin Zonal Office has arrested six persons in connection with their alleged involvements in the offence bordering on internet fraud and other fraud related Offences.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the suspects are; Atanda Femi Benjamin, Atoyebi Samson, Olapade Oladimeji Solomon, Amoo Saheed, Lawal Opeyemi Mubarak and Sadiku Muniru Dolapo.
They were arrested in the early hours of Thursday near Kwara State House of Assembly, in Ilorin, the State Capital based on intelligence reports over their involvement in internet fraud.
The Suspects have confessed to the Crime while being interogated by the operatives of the Commission.
Items recovered from them include, three exotic cars, Laptops, mobile phones among others.
They will soon be charged to Court.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment