The Emir of Rano, in Kano State, Alhaji Tafida Abubakar Ila II, is dead. He was aged 74.
He died on Saturday at a hospital in Kano.
It would be recalled that ROYAL NEWS reports that the late Emir who was in in critical condition was rushed to the hospital on Friday.
He said the late emir would be buried this evening in the emirate.
Checks revealed that the late emir is survived by 17 children and two wives.
- Katsina rally: Tinubu gives reason for ‘low key’ campaign
- APC will win 2023 election– Fashola
- FG vows to increase workers’ minimum wage
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely