The Kwara State Government has declared Friday, March 8th as a public holiday.
A statement by the State Head Of Service, Mrs. Susan Modupe Oluwole explained that this was to enable them prepare adequately for the Governorship and State House of Assembly elections coming up on Saturday, March 9th, 2019.
She appreciated the conduct of the workers in the last February 23th election and admonished them to repeat same during and after Saturday ‘s election.
The HOS however, stressed that the holiday was meant only for the state civil servants and that work resumes on Monday, March 11th.
CPS, Office of Head Of Service.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment