Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has dissolved his cabinet with effect from December 31, 2020, a statement said late Sunday.
“His Excellency especially commends the Honourable cabinet members for their contributions to the development of the state while also wishing them the best in their future endeavours,” Chief Press Secretary to the Governor Rafiu Ajakaye said in the statement.
The Secretary to the State Government Prof. Mamman Sabah Jubril retains his seat, the statement added.
It said the Governor also directed the former cabinet members to hand over to the most senior officers in their respective ministries.
The cabinet members were sworn in on December 14, 2019, comprising at least 56.25% female, in what was remarkably the most gender friendly cabinet on the African continent. The cabinet also had the country’s youngest commissioner.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
January 3, 2020.
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies