By Simon Ujah, Kaduna
Senior Special Adviser to Senator Shehu Sani, Suleiman Ahmed, said the economic and financial crimes commission, EFCC, is biased against his boss in the custody of the commission for a long time now.
Ahmed, in a statement issued and made available to journalists in Kaduna weekend stated that the “EFCC Spokesman Tony Orilade who said senator Sani has a case to answer” failed to also detained Alhaji Sani Dauda, ASD, for admitting that gave bribe to senator Sani.
“Why has the EFCC not detained Shehu Sani’s accuser who admitted to giving bribe? Why has the EFCC not invited Alhaji Samaila Isa Funtua who was mentioned in the frame up against Shehu Sani?
“What can you say on the allegation that the accuser of Shehu Sani can neither read nor write that it was the EFCC that guided him on what to say?
“We have, on record that Shehu Sani’s accuser has no pending case with the Supreme Court, how comes did he give Shehu Sani bribe to give the CJN?
“We have it on record that Shehu Sani’s accuser has no pending or ongoing case with the EFCC, how comes did he give Shehu Sani bribe to give the EFCC or its chairman?
“The CJN denied the bribe allegations and Shehu Sani denied the bribe allegations, where did Tony Orilade get his fact?”, he quizzed.
Senator Sani also worried that “It is not enough posting statement about Shehu Sani if you have any evidence or fact why not post it now. Mr. Orilade, what is the connection between allegations of extortion of $25,000 and then searching his residence, blocking his accounts and forcing him to declare his assets?
“You said people defending Shehu Sani are doing it for pecuniary gain, are you defending EFCC for free?
Shehu Sani petitioner said $24,000 and you said $25,000, are you the one that added $1,000
“Mr. Toni Orilade should stop lying and threatening people. If you have any cheque or draft or anything to show please do so”, he stated.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections