The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, will on Saturday 16th September 2023 (tomorrow) organise a special prayer in honour of Alhaji Mahe AbdulKadir, the newly appointed Secretary to the State Government, (SSG).
The prayer which will be held at the Madrasatul Sheikh Alimi inside the Ilorin Emir’s Palace beginning from 10am, is scheduled to seek for the guidance of Almighty Allah for the new appointee in his new tasks.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona on Friday.
The monarch seeks the presence of Islamic clerics across the Ilorin Emirate and beyond adding that the prayer would be led by the Chief Imam of Ilorin, Dr. Muhammed Bashir Imam-Soliu OON to he assisted by other clerics.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however urged sons and daughters of Ilorin Emirate to be part of the event aimed at praying for Allah’s guidance for the new SSG and good governance in the state at large.
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin