The Emir of Iorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, on Tuesday (November 2, 2021) rejoice and congratulate the Sultan of Sokoto and President-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA), Alhaji (Dr) Muhammad Sa‘ad Abubakar III on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of his ascension to the throne.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari also expressed felicitation with the government and good people of Sokoto State, the Sultanate Council and the entire Muslim Ummah in Nigeria and beyond over the numerous gifts of quality leadership which the highly respected traditional ruler has demonstrated over the years.
In a congratulatory message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir praised the Sultan for his selfless service to humanity and special interest in the peace and unity of the nation.
According to him, “As a leader, His Eminence, Sultan Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III has demonstrated to all Muslims irrespective of their religious links that he is a father to all irrespective of tribe, sects or beliefs.
“His sterling virtues of being a completely detribalized Nigerian, a true bridge-builder and a man of peace has earned him several awards and recognitions both locally and internationally. He preaches and encourages religions harmony and tolerance among Muslim Ummah and their Christian neighbours. He demonstrates love, forgiveness and tolerance.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari further stressed that Sokoto State has continued to witness growths and developments since the enthronement of Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar III through his unwavering supports to successive governments without any prejudice, thereby upholding and preserving the heritage of the Uthman Danfodio religious cum royal dynasty.
The emir therefore prayed that Almighty Allah will preserve Sultan Abubakar III in order to achieve more for humanity in general, government and people of Sokoto State in particular as well as the federal government of Nigeria, especially in a bid for the nation to remain united.
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy