The Gamji Members Association (GAMA) in Kwara State has congratulated Nigerians on Nigeria’s 63rd independence anniversary.
The association, in a statement signed by its president general, Alhaji Mohammed Tunde Akanbi and the director of publicity, Alhaji Abdullahi Olesin, also congratulated Nigerian leaders across board on the occasion.
GAMA praised the founding fathers of Nigeria for their sense of patriotism and selfless services to their fatherland which culminated in the nation achieving its independence from the former colonial masters in October, 1960.
ROYAL NEWS reports that GAMA is an association committed to the promotion of the ideals of Sir Ahmadu Bello KBE, MHA, the late Premier of Northern Nigeria and Sardauna of Sokoto.
According to the group, “The founding fathers of this great country- Nigeria deserve all the accolades for the bond of patriotism and brotherhood- pre and post independence, with which they brought parts of the country together as one indivisible entity.
“We urged younger generation and the new crops of leaders in the country to emulate the exemplary conduct of the founding fathers by strengthening the bond of patriotism and brotherhood among Nigerians of diverse ethnic backgrounds.
“The efforts of President Bola Tinubu at resuscitating the nation’s economy through strengthening of Naira, foreign exchange and other measures being put in place to ensure the welfare and wellbeing of Nigerians.”
It also praised the Kwara State governor and chairman of the Nigeria’s Governor Forum(NGF), AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for effectively coordinating his colleagues to give necessary support for the administration of President Tinubu.
“We noted with delight the cooperation that President Tinubu is enjoying from the state governors under the umbrella of the Nigeria’s Governor Forum. We are happy that such cooperation was borne out of patriotism on the part of Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq’s led NGF and the determination of the governors to make Nigeria great again,” GAMA added.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban