Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, has recovered from COVID19.
Shehu went into isolation last week after testing positive for the virus. He shared news of his recovery on his Facebook page this afternoon.
”I thank Almighty Allah for my speedy recovery from COVID-19. My prayers and deepest respect are for all of you, who called or texted expressing your concerns for me. May all of our countrymen and women still afflicted with the virus fight this scourge with all their might and get well soon.” he wrote
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus