The Kwara State, Governor AbdulRahman, AbdulRazaq CON, on Thursday paid a working visit to the Kwara State School for Special Needs, Ilorin where he inspected the newly built classrooms and clinic.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the Governor continues to identify with children with special needs by providing an enabling environment conducive for teaching and learning.
The School for Special Needs holds a special place in the Governor’s heart and he has continued to prioritize their welfare.
Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq recently made history by appointing two physically challenged individuals as Permanent Secretaries simultaneously, marking a first in the state’s history.
It brings to three, the number of such appointments in his government, having made a similar one in his first tenure.
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*